Terms and conditions
Für deutsche Version hier klicken.
Cliquez ici pour la version française.
- LEFAS Fashion GmbH (subsequently referred to as “we” or “us”) is a company registered at the court of Berlin-Charlottenburg (registry number HRB 176974), based at Heckmannufer 3, 10997 Berlin, Germany, represented by its Managing Directors Leonie Stein and Fabian Stein, and contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By placing an order through our website at wayks.com, you agree that our terms and conditions as effective on the order date become part of the purchase contract between you and us.
- Prices and shipping
- Prices include VAT for orders within the European Union and exclude any applicable shipping cost and costs related with your chosen payment method, which are all made transparent during the ordering process.
- If your shipping address is outside the European Union (e.g. the UK), prices do not include VAT. Additional taxes and duties may apply upon import and are to be paid by you to the requesting third party.
- We ship to you ourselves or via a contracted third party.
- The delivery times shown on the website are estimations.
- You can pay any of the payment methods that are available during the checkout process.
- If you choose advance payment by bank transfer you need to transfer the total amount within 7 days from submitting the order.
- All goods remain our property until full payment.
- Right of withdrawal / Refunds / Warranty
- If you are a consumer, you can withdraw from your purchase within 14 days as outlined in our information on right of withdrawal, which you can find here: https://wayks.com/pages/right-of-withdrawal
- The statutory warranty rights of Germany (“Gewährleistung”) apply.
- As soon as possible after arrival, please check your goods for completeness, visible defects, or damages, and promptly notify us of any complaints in writing to email@example.com.
- The European Commission facilitates a system for the resolution of disputes (ODR platform, https://ec.europa.eu/odr), however, we are not participating in this.
- After you submit your order, we may withdraw from the purchase contract, if we are unable to ship any ordered item within 30 days due to lack of stock or any force majeure event. In such case, we are obliged to refund your payment promptly.
- Final provisions
- If any of the clauses of these terms and conditions are or become invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining terms.
- The contract language is English. You can communicate with us in English or German.
- Notices with regard to your order, e.g. order confirmation, messages regarding warranty claims, etc. are sent to you by email. It is your responsibility to ensure that no spam filter is blocking our emails to you.
- German law applies.
- The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods do not apply.
- Place of jurisdiction is Berlin, Germany.